Achieve and maintain high efficiency operations
of utility systems in your
commercial real estate portfolio
Connected BIM provides:
Big Data collection and remote analytics, integrated with a digital twin (BIM, 360° panoramic photos, diagrams and drawings), make it possible to see a full “digital footprint” and determine the cause-and-effect relationships of any ongoing processes.
Connected BIM includes:
Connected BIM benefits:
Timely automatic notifications without the need for constant monitoring of systems.
PREVENTS UNEXPECTED DOWNTIME
Determination of correlation between ongoing processes, search for symptoms and potential problems. Early identification of deviations.
Integration with the digital twin simplifies the problem detection process, allowing service staff to intuitively navigate to the device requiring attention.
FAST AND COST-EFFECTIVE DATA COLLECTION
Fast collection of Big Data through the use of IIoT techniques and proprietary equipment, without the need for expensive engineering services.
Non-intrusive installation, fast start-up and online data acquisition.
HiPerWare Platform - Main Components
Examples of optimization opportunities
Class A business center
- Incorrect behavior on weekends and at night (lighting of parking and office spaces)
- Excessive energy consumption of pumping equipment when a high level of cool air isn’t required
- One of the service shifts doesn’t keep to the work schedule
Result: 12.3% reduced total energy consumption per year
Complete solution for drinking water supply
- Reducing the total expenses of a portfolio of a large number of buildings
- Efficiency of the service staff
- Reduced unexpected costs of consumables
Result: Creation of a centralized operation service, reduction of staff time for maintenance of the facility